All FIVE8 products should be registered within 30 days of purchase. Please register your product using the Warranty Registration form below to protect your purchase.
FIVE8 is not responsible for any vehicle accidents, driver errors, or incidents incurred while driving with FIVE8 brand, or distributed coilovers installed. Customer will assume responsibility that products are installed properly, and inspected before use. All FIVE8 brand, and distributed brand coilovers are intended for OFF-ROAD usage only. Customer must follow all local laws and regulations during installation. Customers are assumed to have read the above product disclaimer prior to purchase and installation of product.
- All Products covered under warranty must be purchased NEW.
- Warranty is not transferrable between owners.
- FIVE8 warranty will only cover parts found to be defective due to workmanship or manufacturer defects.
- FIVE8 warranty will not cover parts that are worn from normal wear and tear, neglect, or modified use.
- FIVE8 warranty will not cover parts that were applied to vehicles other than the intended vehicle application listed for the product style.
- FIVE8 warranty will not cover parts that have been modified, customized, painted, dented, rusted or damaged due to installation, or improper adjustment/tuning.
- FIVE8 warranty will not cover parts that make noise. This includes but not limited to: squeaks, creaks, clunks.
- Excessive lowering of vehicle and/or modifications outside the scope of approved product application will not be covered under warranty.
- FIVE8 reserves the right to reject any warranty claims due to unsatisfactory claim, fraudulent parts, distressed parts, or parts not purchased through an authorized FIVE8 distributor.
Filing a Warranty Claim
The following guidelines must be met in order to file a Warranty Claim. FIVE8 Industries will not accept your warranty claim if these guidelines are not met. Submit the Warranty Claim form below if you feel your product is defective and covered under the FIVE8 warranty.
- Your product must follow the terms set forth under the Product Disclaimer, and Warranty Terms.
- Proof of purchase is required when filing a warranty claim.
- A Warranty Claim can only be filed by completing the Warranty Claim form below.
- Customer is responsible for product shipment on approved warranty claims.
- Customer is responsible for properly packaging product for shipment back to FIVE8.
- Customer is responsible for removal of product from vehicle prior to shipment back to FIVE8.
- Warranty Claims are subject to approval by the team at FIVE8 Industries.